Access Mercantile offers expertise in locating people who have moved hastily or that have fled without giving notice and absconded in order to avoid paying debts.
Using Access Mercantile’s Skip tracing services not only saves you time and money but also ensures contact with your debtor is in accordance with the regulations set by the Consumer Credit Code (CCC), Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and relevant Debt Collection Guidelines.
In most cases debtors can be located through paper trails or through on line searches such as the Electronic White pages. In all cases the methods of location are clearly recorded on each debtor’s file.
Access Mercantile subscribes to several online databases. These databases provide access to public records containing name, address, phone numbers and Australian Business Registration (ABR) information.
What other methods do we utilise?
- Attend last known residential address and interview
- If possible record the name / telephone numbers of the persons interviewed
- Interview all neighbours
- Ascertain if the customer was renting, and if so who was the landlord/agent
- Attend and interview at the last known business address
- Attend and interview all stated references